Wolfram Mathematica 11.1.1 (Linux)
Wolfram Mathematica 11.1.1 (Linux) | 4.27 Gb
Wolfram Research, one of the worlds most respected computer, web, and cloud software companiesas well as a powerhouse of scientific and technical innovation, has released Mathematica 11.1.1. As of now, version 11.1.1 is whats running in the Wolfram Cloudand desktop versions are available for immediate download for Mac, Windows and Linux.
This latest release vastly expands our capabilities in audio processing, machine learning and neural networks, as well as adding all-new functions for persistent object creation and file encryptionboth locally and in the cloud. Many other areas have received additions and optimizations, all highlighted in our newly redesigned documentation pages.
Mathematica 11.1.1 (April 2017 ):
– Mathematica 11.1.1 resolves critical issues identified in Version 11.1 and includes performance improvements.
– Re-enabled GPU support for neural networks for Mac
– Several updates and fixes to neural networks, including proper support for HDF5 format
– Fixed slowdown in documentation lookup
– LinearModelFit no longer uses excessive memory
– Fixed rendering issue with ListPlot3D
– Fixed incorrect behavior of Suggestions Bar and attached cells on Windows
– Region operations on rectangles with packed array coordinates no longer crash
About Wolfram Research
Founded by Stephen Wolfram in 1987, Wolfram Research is one of the worlds most respected computer, web, and cloud software companiesas well as a powerhouse of scientific and technical innovation. As pioneers in computation and computational knowledge, we have pursued a long-term vision to develop the science, technology, and tools to make computation an ever-more-potent force in todays and tomorrows world.
Over the course of more than a quarter of a century, we have progressively built an unprecedented base of technology that now makes possible our broad portfolio of innovative products. At the center is the revolutionary Wolfram Language, which defines a unique convergence of computation and knowledge.
Product: Wolfram Mathematica
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
System Requirements: Linux
Supported Operating Systems:
Linux: Ubuntu 12.0416.04 / RHEL 67 / CentOS 67 / Debian 78 / openSUSE 12.113.2/Leap 42.1 / Fedora 1424
Size: 4.27 Gb
For other news, visit my profile every day!
To Unzip the files use 7zip or WinRar.
I recommend to download as fast as you can or you will lose file you need ( Links dead because of Copyright Infringement )