Native Instruments Kontakt v5.5.2 (Full/Update) Unlocked-Tracer | 936/302 Mb
THE WORLDâS MOST POWERFUL SAMPLER – Unprecedented power, a vast instrument library, effects and an advanced sampling framework plus deep editing capabilities. KONTAKT 5 hosts a huge array of KOMPLETE Instruments. 37 filters, four new on-board studio effects, time-stretching, an instrument bus system, and more allow powerful, expressive sound shaping. Advanced scripting provides builders with an incredible sonic playground.
Flexible and Powerful Sampler:
– Play and control stunning, true-to-life sampled instruments
– Ultra-deep sample editing and instrument building options
– On-board library with 1,000+ instruments and 43+ GB of samples
EDIT AND BUILD:
Easily edit, loop, slice and time-stretch your sounds, pitch shift in real time or tempo-sync with the powerful Wave Editor. 64 integrated effects provide a universal sound design toolset â all with full surround sound support.
What’s new in Native Instruments Kontakt 5:
ADVANCED TIME STRETCHING:
The Time Machine Pro algorithm*, providing super-high-quality time-stretching â particularly suited to melodic and tonal material. Use Time Machine Pro for complete audio fidelity and imperceptible tempo-changes with all harmonic content intact.
NEW PRO EFFECTS:
– SOLID G-EQ – An authentic re-interpretation of a classic studio effectâ a uniquely clean and musical 4-band EQ.
– SOLID BUS COMP – This virtual reproduction of a legendary compressor adds presence and drive without blurring the detail.
– TRANSIENT MASTER – An incredibly musical and versatile tool for re-shaping any kind of percussive sound.
– TAPE SATURATOR – Adds a pleasing warmth to your sound. Push it harder for smooth, organic overdrive.
– 37 FILTERS – 37 new, high-quality filters, developed by the creative mastermind behind MASSIVE.
– VINTAGE SAMPLING – Vintage sample modes re-create the unique sound and feel of two legendary samplers.
16 CHANNEL BUS SYSTEM:
The new 16- bus system introduces comprehensive routing options with integrated insert and send effects.
MIDI FILE SUPPORT:
The MIDI file player allows you to create instruments that can play patterns, loops and grooves as opposed to single notes.
What’s new in version 5.5.2:
– Fixed a KSP issue causing Kontakt to crash when using set_key_name() under certain circumstances
– Group effects can now be changed via KSP without the associated group being selected for editing
– The KSP command mf_remove_event() now correctly clears all data
– Fixed a KSP issue when using the load_array() command with string arrays, now allowing loading directly from NKRs (mode 2)
– Fixed a KSP issue in which the on_persistence_changed callback did not complete after loading an instrument via the instrument header
– Ableton Live no longer freezes when a track containing Kontakt is automated and frozen
– Fixed an issue in Fruity Loops where multiple instances of KONTAKT would cause a crash upon the loading of a project
– MIDI CC modulators now work correctly for slots 2-128 of instrument banks
– Fixed an issue introduced with 5.5.1 that caused Kontakt to crash when loading bank files
– The import version is now present in the About Dialog on all Mac OS versions
– Fixed an issue with 5.5.1 that caused Factory Presets to be scanned on each launch
Download Via RapidGator
Download Via NitroFlare