Adobe Photoshop CC 2017.1.1 (20170425.r.252) Fixed (Mac OS X)
Adobe Photoshop CC 2017.1.1 (20170425.r.252) Fixed (Mac OS X) | 1.42 GB
Adobe Photoshop for Mac is a complete solution for the professional processing of digital images, which contains the latest tools for working with images and new opportunities for implementing creative ideas that can significantly improve productivity. Edit images with exceptional accuracy, use new intuitive tools and workflows to create 3D graphics, 2D projects, and movies.
Transform ideas into life, wherever you are.
The worlds best application for image processing and design is a key tool for any creative project.
Create and improve photos, develop websites and mobile applications, 3D graphics, video and more.
Fixed customer issues:
Issues fixed in Photoshop CC (May 2017)
– Scratch Disk size error
– Nik Dfine 2 freezes on macOS Sierra
– Error: Can not save changes to the Adobe Photoshop document before quitting
– The last-used grouped tool is forgotten after using the Move tool (V)
– AppleScript: Open options error while launching Photoshop
– Patches for some vulnerabilities and various other bug fixes
– Intel multi-core processor with support for 64-bit functions
– macOS 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.12 (Sierra); 64-bit versions
– 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
– 4 GB of free hard disk space for installation; During installation, additional free space is required (it is not installed on a disk where a file system with case sensitivity is used)
– Monitor with a resolution of 1024×768 (1280×800 recommended), support for 16-bit color, and 512 MB of dedicated video memory; 2 GB recommended
– System with OpenGL 2.0 support
Interface language: Russian, English, etc.
Tablet: patch, watch the spoiler Installation procedure.
For other news, visit my profile every day!
To Unzip the files use 7zip or WinRar.
I recommend to download as fast as you can or you will lose file you need ( Links dead because of Copyright Infringement )