Active Partition Recovery Ultimate v15.0.0
Active Partition Recovery Ultimate v15.0.0 | 673 MB
[email protected] Partition Recovery Ultimate is an ultimate data recovery tool set. In addition to Professional features, it contains a bootable ISO Image (WinPE based [email protected] Boot Disk Lite) that you can burn to a CD-ROM or write to a USB Flash drive and boot Windows from this CD-ROM/USB to recover partitions (including the system ones) as well as to recover particular files and folders from within the familiar Windows environment.
Ultimate edition includes also Linux-based bootable [email protected] LiveCD (Linux recovery environment) being able to boot all the latest x86 & x64 UEFI secure boot systems as well as standard BIOS. Universal bootable disk creator prepares DOS, Windows or Linux boot disks for any type of media (CD/DVD/BD/USB). Ultimate version also includes the [email protected] File Recovery – tool to recover deleted files, files on damaged partitions and to reconstruct damaged RAID disk arrays. [email protected] File Recovery allows you to save particular files in case of unsuccessful partition recovery (for example, the file system itself is severely damaged).
[email protected] Partition Recovery Ultimate Features:
– Includes DOS, Windows & Linux versions in one package. Windows Installer
– LastChance recovery mode detects files by their signatures on severely damaged volumes new!
– Built-in Organizer allows to rename & organize files in folders (detected by signatures) new!
– Includes integrated [email protected] Disk Editor (Hex Viewer) – low-level disk and file inspector
– Includes [email protected] File Recovery – recovery tool for restoring deleted files & damaged RAIDs
– Includes WinPE-based [email protected] Boot Disk Lite (Windows Recovery Environment) for recovery of system partitions on unbootable systems
– Includes OpenSUSE-based [email protected] LiveCD (Linux Recovery Environment) for unbootable systems recovery, being able to boot the latest x86 & x64 UEFI secure boot – systems, and regular BIOS new!
– Bootable Disk Creator allows you to create bootable USB Flash disk, as well as CD/DVD/Blu-ray disks
– Bootable Disk customization – adding user files, changing network, security & language settings
Whats New :
Added support for Linux/Unix XFS file system scan & data recovery
Added support for Linux Logical Volume Manager (LVM) partitioning and recovery
More file signatures recognition: AC3, MSG, 3DS, MAX, DXF, CMX, AMV, 4XM, 4XA, EPS, XZ, LZ4, BZ2, JP2, M2V, MTS, FDB
Added filesystem’s metadata display: $FILE & $INDX file records for NTFS, $DIR Directory entries for FAT/FAT32
Improved Windows Logical Disk Manager (LDM) support for nested volumes
Improved display for HiDPI monitors and large resolution screens
Improvements in user interface and in data recovery algorithms
Included the latest [email protected] File Recovery 15
Ultimate version: the latest [email protected] LiveCD & [email protected] Boot Disk toolsets and PDF documentation.
For other news, visit my profile every day!
To Unzip the files use 7zip or WinRar.
I recommend to download as fast as you can or you will lose file you need ( Links dead because of Copyright Infringement )